+coz i juz want to laugh+

sometimes zero is infinity... and i dun even realise dat i could persue happiness not depending on a person but my self,frenz come n go.. but thnx 4 those who believe in me,some come n go,but some stay still,some find u when needed,n just go when dont need,u can reach me,i be there 4 u,then y u not there 4 me? hurting is easy even when u dont hv intention of doin it... less 1 or 2 of u i dun mind ,but i could still laugh,enjoy,happy coz i hv an infinite frens who stay still in ma life,my mind n ma heart,once u there n once u gone,come when u need n go whenever u want,dun laugh with me if u dun want 2,dun even touch me,go far as u can when u dun need me,n once u already regret with ur action ,once u decide 2 come to me,to us,i would not be there,u dun need me,everyone has their work,their problem,but isnt FREN is there 2 accompany u?... what i think now,i dun need such as "dis",coz da most important thing is ACCOMPANY.. sbab 2 kita panggil "teman"... coz i just wanna laugh n enjoy ma life span... u dun need me,i dun need u,isnt is easy,im jokin' n annoy u? i try ma best ,u start dis 1st not me,i noe u try so hard in ur life,dun u think im doin da same? who beside me? who start 2 lay her head at ma shoulder,who run,who doesnt wanna talk? who angry when im jokin? but thanx 2 whom u stay,zul,wan,daus,apiz dat song ST12 in da car cheer me up,dat song "pergi",dat grape mint shisha cheer me up,dat song at karaoke cheer me 2,"ask" who does lead a happy life without problem but im only 2 cheer u up,juz like before,though im sad but im happy... cuz there is true hommies....sorry i couldnt put any picture,thanx 4 staying,thanx 4 being there... special thanx 2 ZUL,WAN,DAUS N APIZ... we hv a great time,even when they are neglecting...

"want me 2 understand u,then u hv 2 start believe n understand me 2"...

Comments

  1. yes thts rite amar.
    "want me 2 understand u,then u hv 2 start believe n understand me 2"...itu ayat yg sgt betul,i pun b'pgg pada ayat tu :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts