+why me?+

first,u said u love me,im ur fren but what u do,
so stop saying and start to show me,
what u capable to,
coz u hurt me,so im gonna start to hurt u 2,
so guess what,u ma gud fren so FUCK U!,

got a lot of things to do,got no time hang,
but now y i always seing u with da girl? play ur thang?
a BLM? what so gud,spoiler 2 da sky,
fuck,while im ride ma wave,ride with ma style,

it seems now ol ma fren show their rules,
so im gonna let u watch n teach u ma move,
stop saying words,but show how is u?
why u running from me n go to dat fat ass hole huhu,

how is i kill dat guy u always love 2 tell us to,
how bout i burn dat black with spoiler to?,
how bout i take all the girl n hang out without u?,
isnt dat what u r trying to do?,

u ma gud fren so what da hell u thinking?
coz can u see now im sinking ?
i wanna make u eat the bullet n make u blink,blink! wahaha..

fuck u ,i luv ma fren,coz they treat me too well to,SHIT....
Everythng u had to do,so why me?why me?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts