+change+

hey listen,i dont do shit if u r not shitting on me,
everyone got their on problem but dont u suck it in me,
"saying" is imagination but "acting" is real,
so dont come and interupt me while im eating dis meal.

frenz come n go,dats what i noe,
the world has thought me enuff about all of dis foe,
now i got dis new phrase after im going jamm,
"be yourself n people will enjoy it but if they dont just 4get them".

2o1o is not so cool,
i feel like im drowning in a pool,
i try my best 2 enjoy with ma fren n my self,
eventhough i couldnt see what happen now,do u think im deaf?

true hommie dont betray u,
they make u laugh,
why do i hv to wait 4 u ?
and now u left.

now i dont even care,
i do ma thang,
coz u can find a fren like me,coz im so rare...

now everythings change but not ma hommie,
let everyone change but not me!

Comments

  1. amar...be yourself BUT you can change to be a better person...we all should infact...luv u friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me ,did they change to a better person?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts