+im sorry..i love u+

human make mistake..but once they realized no one gonna accept them.. we blame ppl on smthng that happen.. we said they are wrong..but think back..the one who make a sinner or the one who judge,who is wrong first... im human,i make a mistake,i appologize,u dont accept,u human,u make mistake,u appologize,i accept. y is dat? y wont u do da same... but what to do,im really sad.. not only u.. i already let go ma mistake,come to u..coz i wanna make amend 4 what i did... im still love.. maybe my mistake is too big or too much untill it affect me like dis..ma fren advise me to persuade u if i still love u,i do it.i beggin' to you.. i really want u back... dats y i do it.. but,i was wrong... there is no room 4 me in ur heart anymore.. i accept it..i really regreting what i've done... but then,i know my mistake is too big,too much..then i move on coz u dont want me anymore...that heart u hold 4 a long time.. is not that strong 4 me.. i know i make mistake.. i just hope u accept me back n start a new whole.. i promise u i wont do it again..im sorry,i love u..

Comments

Popular Posts