+Gumiho+

ntah kenapa pg ni aku sgt2 teringat dkat kau... hmmm..aku rindu... kan aku pnah katakan yg kau gumiho aku... u r ma only gumiho.. i want u back.. but i cant.. u suppose 2 wait..x bodoh kalo menunggu sesuatu yg kita percaya... for true love...its worth it...not about perfect or imperfect of a person... human can always move on,can be more better in future.. but what makes them,is their past..yup..i wont 4get u,ma only gumiho.. u know who u are.. :'( this morning...u know what...u really making me sad..my gumiho..if u r not there when the time i wait 4 u,im gonna be sad.. u know,i only said it to you..U are my gumiho.. but my gumiho couldnt wait 4 me,n left me alone,n avenged me,making me sad,even when im begging on my knee...u would laugh...n u find ur new one..to give that bead to dat people..eventhough i already share some chi into it..coz dats bead always belongs to us..always belong to me..im really really love u my dear gumiho..i missed u..a lot...:(

Comments

Popular Posts