+ntah+

hallo everybody... =) just dont know what to write here..but i still feels like writing..so im gonna write wateva i want..huhu..2nite,as usual.. nothing special,smoking cigar like im used 2 do... im smiling like nothing happened now..im okay now.. thnx Allah give me this strong heart,n gimme frens who always encourage me..im not happy,but im okay... yup! i guess im okay..heheh..im now entering a world which i hate the most b4... coz i could 4get everything..i know its not good,but this is the only way to forget all the hardness of life...but,im still know who i am..where i from...these bad things just 4 fun..=) feelings? i kept it inside,it wont open for now...so any of u who want to shared feelings with me,sorry to say,its just not the right time...i still didnt found the one 4 me...still dont.. so i get bored,n now i keep on playing ur world,coz u all like when we hurt u,not when we love u..so i play along..hehe..XD im not a bad person..but world tought me all these... n KAU yg seperti chipsmore...i gone tired with ur game la.. stop it plzz..its annoyed me so much! hahah! if u want me then come and get me... lets play love game.. real game.. hehe..or no then dont bother 2 contact me anymore..im tired of chasing u around 4 3years... its just dont worth it.. but im cool..hehe..if u want then come and get some.. plzz dont tease me too much,i cant stand ur teasing... im not the one u know b4...u can ride...heheh XD

Comments

Popular Posts