+ Aku Yang Dulu & Sekarang +

sometimes i think,im not doing well in this world, towards ma self and all the people, all the people who with me no matter in the past or now.. all the people i know in my lifetime..maybe im lack of appreciation. but i want to apologize towards all my sin to all of u..them who i hurt, them who i played their heart before, them who i blame before, them who i do not appreciated before, them who i never see ma wrong doings towards, them who i treated bad, my family, my love one ain, and everyone.. being human making me not a perfect being..

Once said, the most far place for us to go is our past, cause there is no transport can take us back to our past but only remain as our memory. 

Plz forgive my past as i do not want to being the one who indebted which making me cannot go to heaven when i die.

Comments

Popular Posts