+ NOW +

Now its different, but i know what i should do, what is done is done, it's kinda lonesome in nite but have to learn slowly how to live without ones. Luckily i still got frens who understanding and make me release all da stress. It's not about love, it's about wether we suit each other or not. Thus better to let go and make them happy. There is a phrase, if u love someone, let them go. It's maybe hard for a while, but after a while i'll learn to live ma life by me n myself. This is life. Without you know this is what it's feels like. 😊
Anyway, thanks to all my frens whos been there for me while needed. Charm, amoi, najla, atin, and yana. To all my hommies in Saga Hill who always lepaking and make fun stories to chill me and mostly my lil bro fitri tq u all .

Comments

Popular Posts