+Standing+

Hey hello, long time never do blogging, recently.. Nope, not recently, nowadays sometimes i feel ma life is hard, have u ever felt like you wanna someone look for ya when you're missing,hiding.. Sometimes you just wanted to be found..  Wanted people to acknowledge you, to recognise you, WANTED YOU. But, the thing is , it aint happening, i still work hard, i have my target, but sometimes.. I feel tired, i feel lost, i just want someone to lean too, to cry too, to understand me, to find me.. I feel like im standing in a crowd where no one can see me.. Eventhough people look at me like im laughing around, joking around, a strong ammar they thought i am, but seriously! I need a hug! I need love! I need someone to find me! I just.. Need that.. 😔 am i not good enough...

Comments

Popular Posts