♠️ Feelin'

Hey nite.. Sup'.. Lately i've been thinkin' bout this girl.. But.. I don't know.. I mean, i like her, we could talk all nite, never get bored and all that. Sometimes i feel so alive when i get her called, but sometimes she just left me out like a day or two, what i was thinkin' was.. Does she also like to talk to me? Or she just want to spend the boring time she had. I'm afraid if i just got played again. Erghh i sound like a damn girl! I really don't know what should i do. But i like the presence, even we planned already to go and watch movies together but i got left also. She's just go with her friends, am i the one who just have this feeling? Or does she likes me too? The hell I don't understand.. Is it normal to talk in the phone like a hell long hour to one of the fren? For me i just can do dat with someone i like.. I really don't understand this.. Somehow it's making me stress.. 

Comments

Popular Posts